• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Get your doodle on

I was checking out the doodles on http://chrysti.wordpress.com/2007/03/26/get-your-doodle-on/ and decided to give it a try. Especially since one of the up and coming ATC themes for one of my swap groups is doodles. This is so much fun. I felt so carefree doing it, like a kid again.
I tried to use circles and rounded shapes, thus the title "Fool'n A-Round"
I think I will save it for backgrounds to some art piece. Here it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great doodle (although great doesn't say enough about how much I love it)this looks like it was fun and relaxing to do - think I shall try doodling on holiday in my little journal - THANK YOU for sharing and for directing me to Chrysti's site too

Bless and Hugs
Dawn

Sandy said...

Hey - love the doodles - Very cool! I agree with whomever made the comment that these would make great backgrounds. Can you pictue these done on different coloured backgrounds?

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to need to give this a try!