• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Monday, September 3, 2007

My Sketchbook Challenge

Hello,

It's been some time since I actually posted some art! I have a new scanner, a birthday gift from "him" and I will try to catch up. As mentioned in my last blog I am working on a sketchbook with one of my favorite art groups and promised to post what I have done so far. The first page is "My Name" using words to describe me that spell my name. For example D=Dreamer, N=Naughty


















Page 2 is "8 Things I Love" - I'm not happy with this page. (:-w

Next "My Life in Numbers" Yes, I jumped around in the list. That's where Naughty comes into play.

And my fourth post is "My Family Traits Tree"


I find this to be a bit of a challenge for me and not something that flows easily. Since I have been doodling a lot (will post some of them later) I think I will be adding more of that to my sketchbook.

Below is the di Vinci Code Tip in I made for a swap.

2 comments:

Trish Bee said...

Welcome back to blog land! Im so glad you managed to get a new scanner!! Ive been waiting patiently and the wait was worth it! I love all of your sketchbook pages! They are so arty and collagey and doodly all at once! The doodles on your family traits page are brilliant! I also love your Da Vinci Tip Ins! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

I'm so glad He got you that scanner. :) Have missed seeing your artwork and these are wonderful.