• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday, Jan 30th - already!

As promised here are the final two paper dolls I made.

I signed up for a swap on CCS to create 10 Little Beauties, each Little Beauty must be different. Little Beauties are items which can be used to embellish projects, top cards and/or ATC’s. No precise size is specified but they should be no smaller than 1.5 inches by 2.5 inches,and not larger than 2.25 inches by 3.25 inches. I was surprised how quick they are to make.

If you would like to see more little beauties check out my CCS friends blogs - Sweatpea, Fiona, Maggi, Adrienne and Trish’s. You will find their blog links in the right column under Artful Blogs. While you're at it why not click on some of the other links under Artful Blogs. Their art is sure to inspire!

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Great little beauties and your dolls remind me of tinkerbell. So glad you're having fun again.

Trish Bee said...

Beautiful beauties! You talented little so and so :)

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Yeah, glad your muse is back!!

rochambeau said...

Beautiful paper doll fairys!!

Susie said...

Great little beauties Denise. I really like your sense of composition and color. And I'm especially fond of your little swirls!