• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Feb 3 - ATC triptych


Like many of you I like to create most of my art before signing up for a swap. This one is for the ATC triptych swap on CCS.
Process:
*I designed and cut the triptych usng my digital die cutter using glossy cardstock. Next I painted the front with pink acrylic paint diluted with a pinch of water. Before it dried I sprinkled with alchohol and heat set. I also did the heart from the center.
*Now I stamped the two outside pages with a rosey heart pattern in black.
*I cut a matching tripstych in patterned paper and glued to the inside of the main tripstych.
*Embelished with two cute photos, gel pens, hearts and ribbon.
And here she is.
Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely ATC - like the effect you got with the paint and alcohol.
Fiona

Catherine said...

What a great idea...have a lovely night!

Rena Sawatski said...

Love your folded ATC's, and am partial to red one.