• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Blog Page Image

I was messing around today and decided it was time for a new blog page image and this is what I came up with. I think it's a nice change.

I signed up for another set of little beauties on Creative Card Swap this time the theme is underwater. Little beauties are quick little "art starters". I have found them useful for greeting cards, ATC's, and different mixed media projects. Guess I'm hooked on them.

Here's the latest set of 10:

4 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Your blog sings the praises of Spring... this is my favorite time of the year and surely a huge smile is brought to my face just by popping in here. :)

Squares squares everywhere squares... big THANK YOU for joining in and making our Lady Love Squared such a huge success. We are one step closer to reaching our goal... I'm so proud of you, us for coming together here for such a GOOD cause. xo, Monica :)

Carol said...

Great new look to your blog. Enjoy seeing all the gorgeous art you've been creating.

Unknown said...

As your blog opened before me I thought "what a fantastic header picture" your blog is brilliant...

Trish Bee said...

Beautiful creations! I bet you cant wait to start making art for the new Little Beauties 'Bird' theme :) I know I cant! And I also have to inform you that youve been tagged! Info on my blog: http://trishbee.co.uk/