• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Double Deuce Dare!

I signed up for an art challenge "Double Deuce Dare" where you receive a package in the mail full of art goodies. Now you have to create something using the items and send it of to a partner in the swap. when my package arrived it was full of images, tiles spelling home, a gold window frame, CD tin and several other goodies.
I decide to create a house with and accordion fold book inside. This is what I came up with...
it was a challenge to use what someone else gives you. I'm so use to just winging it and grabbing what inspires me at the moment from my stash. This was a good experience for me!
I was enlisted by my Mom to make a greeting card for her friends 90th birthday. When I asked Mom what she like she said "she like birds" Right up my alley. Here's what I came up with - Mom was thrilled (one of my best fans)

I also made a second Image Challenge card - below - because I mail the first one to the wrong person. I need to slow down!

1 comment:

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

I love this card, Denise, especially cause it's MINE! :)