• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Queen for a Day Bookmark

What a crazy morning... I had a chance to work a bookmark for a swap group last night and again this morning. I've been playing around with alcohol inks again. I swirled them around on the glossy card stock and used that inked up sponge to ink my shell stamp. I smushed the stamp into the pattern and heat set it. Next I use black ink and stamped text on top and heat set it. Found a vintage image I wanted to add. Still needed something so I dug through my stamps and came across "Queen for a Day' - - perfect! Stamped that on black card stock in sliver. Next I placed the bookmark on black background and attached "Queen for a Day". I added now is ribbons for the top and a star brad at the top!

No comments: