• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Friday, October 5, 2007

So many to choose from

I spent the evening on my laptop poking my head in my art groups and checking out some of my art friends blogs from these groups. Before I knew it hours had passed and I found so many interesting and inspiring sites I felt like a kid in a "art" candy shop. I believe I could spend a good part of my day doing this!

I made a point of opening a second window to my blog so when I came across something that inspired me I added it to my blog site. I even found some art challenge groups like 4x4 Friday and Fluffy Fatbottom Twisted Tuesday.

You should have a look, check them out. There's plenty of excitement and wonderful art to be found in these links. Be very careful though because it can be addictive.

No comments: