• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

decos and image challenge

These are pages I made for three different deco round robins.


Shattered glass image






This is a card I made from an image challenge. The image came from Adrienne. She shared some awesome photos she took. I made a blank note card using the door image and a photo of a little girl I've been itching to use. I sprinkled her dress with fairy dust and added a little to the vines. The quote under the photo "from small beginnings come great things".


I am having problems with my scanner and the color so sorry colors are off a bit. Hope you enjoyed them.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love all your decos. These are gorgeous.

Cat Stegall said...

your compostions are all so lovely! Cathee
www.catartnsoul.blogspot.com