• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Birds, Nests & Eggs" Inchies

I just signed up for another swap. This one is for "Birds, Nests & Eggs" Inchies. With a name like little birdie studio how could I resist? The requirements for this swap is to use ARTchix studio products, and work must contain a bird, nest, eggs and a word. Not so easy on such a tiny 1" square. I had to rescan three pieces because
OOPS!
I fogot to add the word. So here's my two scans. Thanks for stoping in.

5 comments:

Susie said...

These are really great Denise. I love your sense of humor, exemplified so well here.

Adrienne Wood said...

These are really sweet (or should that be 'tweet'? - groan) and I love the little quirky text elements!

Trish Bee said...

WOW! These are awesome! Im in love with them. Gorgeous work Denise.

chrissy said...

These are so wonderful Denise!!! That is a lot to cram into an inchie, but you did a wonderful job. The recipient of these will be thrilled.
Chrissy

Kelley said...

Everything looks great Denise. You've been busy.