• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Deco book - Art Wired



I just finished creating my art deco book for a round robin I'm in. I made this little beauty myself and covered it with tyvek, acrylic paints letter stickers and a photo of a barbed wire fence. I just had to add my birdie sitting on the barbed wire. I have 20 pages bound into the book with a green ribbon. It's shipping out today - ready for my artist friends to create in. I can't wait to get to work on theirs and see what's going on in mine! I'll keep you all posted. Woohoo!! What fun this will be.

3 comments:

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Love it, birdie gal!

Unknown said...

Wahhhay what a fantastic cover, ready for all the internal delights....welcome to the deco rr!

Charlie McGee said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by and your kind words about Myles. I got a surprise phone call today from the doctor, and I got to go pick him up today and bring him home. I have got to keep him in a small area, he can't run, jump, or play for 8 weeks. This should prove to be interesting.

Thanks,
Charlie