• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

little beauties - leaves

I recieved some awesome little beauties from Chrissy and just had to sign up for more. This little beauties theme is leaves. So I called today a "play day" and gathered up my stash to create my 10 little beauties . Play days are so much fun!!!

I even managed to create 2 birthday cards for my grandsons. Both have March birthday's, turning 1 and 2 years old. Now my grandsons ages will be 1, 2, 3 and 4 years old! Last month I bought them tee shirts with Dr Suesss' Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3 and Thing 4 on the front. I slipped them on each little guy at a local indoor play area! Soooo funny to see. My daughters got a kick out of it and so did many of the other parents. My oldest grandson wanted his mom to call him Thing 1. hee hee. I'm such a little trouble maker!

Anyway, back on topic because I could go on and on about the little guys!
I tried to use different techniques, things I haven't done in a while. Keeping them similar but different. Here are my little beauties ... maybe I'll make some more!

7 comments:

SweetPea said...

Denise - thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration with these beautiful leave little beauties . . . I was kind of stuck for ideas and you have given me many!!! Love them all!

Susie said...

I always look forward to seeing your work Denise, and these are great little beauties. As always, I take lots of inspiration from your sense of composition and color.

Carol said...

Love all of these. They are beauties all on their own.

Fiona said...

They are all gorgeous. What a great play day you had. Love the idea of the t-shirts too.
Fiona

Trish Bee said...

WOOOOOOAH! These are GORGEOUS! Gorgeous - beautiful, lovely, fantastic - blooming wonderful - can you tell I like them??

Maggi said...

Send directly to me!!!!!

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Love these, your swap partners will be pleased as punch!