• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"the pink artist"

I am a contributing artist to “the pink artists”. "the pink artist" is a community of artists joining togetherto create one joint art doll to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure. When doll is complete, it will be mailed in to Art Doll Quarterly™ before finally being auctioned off on eBay at a later date. Monica Magness will create the doll and coordinate this project, what a wonderful lady.

If you are would like to participate and create your own 2x2 inch square to send. Check out the site and sign up today, the link is at the right. They need to be mailed by March 1, 2008.

I hope you join in.

I have just finished my square to be sent off to Monica today. What do you think?

6 comments:

Susie said...

I think I need to come to you for advice on my bird tip-in. Seriously, this is gorgeous. I, like Trish, am not to be trusted with a needle and thread, but I really admire the work you've done here, and the beaded 'love' is just the right touch.

Susie said...

Oops! I should have said beaded 'live' - that'll teach me to proofread.

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

I love the stitching and beadwork on this, and your ATC tryptich is also fabulous!

girlgonethreadwild said...

I think it's FABULOUS Denise! Thank you so much for your generous support of this project, this lil beauty is perfect! I luv that it represents YOU as an artist, YOU SHINE girl! I'll be keeping both eyes wide open for its arrival and sure thing, I'd be happy to let you know it showed. Chat soon, Monica :)

girlgonethreadwild said...

Just beautiful! I'm so amazed at the lil creations coming in, I've just updated our parade to include the latest squares. Your birdie is flying through the party in anticipation of what's to come next. I just love this piece! It makes me smile. :) Big fat, fluffy THANK YOU for creating along with us. Have abeautiful day, Monica :)

My Artful Heart said...

I just LOVE your birdie square....the colors and design are just delightful!

This is a great project isn't it?!?! I sent mine in on Saturday.

Have a 'birdie-ful' day!
Amy