• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been tagged - 2nd time

I've been tagged again. This time by my new friend Charlie at here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My seven:
1. I had a little pony name Flame when I was a girl and loved to ride her bareback in the fields near our home. She was very spirited and would some time throw me off – woo hoo!
2. Although my studio is called little birdie studio my favorite animal is cats. Kitties do love birdies too! he he
3. I'm going to turn the big 50 this year... and saying it doesn't make it any easier. Hum, so they lied to me and now the cat is out of the bag!
4. My favorite color is red but I find a color that I get hooked on for periods of time. Right now it's light green. Don't worry red you are always my favorite.
5. I'm a wise guy, even at the office. But can you believe I was shy in school? Yup! EEEK
6. I discovered I really don't like the snow! Where is the warm weather? Hum?
7. When I was a girl my mom would take care of an elderly woman on our street and I would go with her sometimes. This wonderful lady became my “Nana”. I loved to visit with her. She was a worldly lady, an artist and flower gardener extraordinaire. Her stories stayed with me and her art, which she continued even when her eyesight was failing, made her special. She touched my life she became one of the most inspirational people I’ve met and my mentor. Thanks Nana!
Okay, so that's it!

Now for the fun part of tagging others.
1 Vicki belongs to one of my art groups. Currently we are going Deco books as a round robin. So when I checked out her blog and found such pretty pages she made I was thrilled. I instantly added her to my blog site.
2 girl-gone-thread-wild this site belongs to Monica Magness. She should be an inspiration to all of us! This wonderful lady took on the challenge of collecting 2x2 art squares to make an art doll that will be auctioned for breast cancer. Please visit this site and see all the wonderful work.
3 Funky Cat Studio is another talented new friend.

I have worked with the next 4 artists for a while now on I believe three yahoo groups.
I always find their art inspirational and creative. I visit their blogs often and you should too. Here they are:

4 Chrissy's Creations
5 Maggi's blog
6 Autumn Light Designs
7 Kathy "Sweetpea" Beringer

Now I'm off to their blogs to let them all they've been tagged.

2 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Bareback you say? go girl go! and I thought I was wild!!!! lol

Wiseguy, takes one to know one right? No wonder we get along so well. ;)

big 5-0, that is awsum, I hope I'm as kuhl as YOU one day, Till then, I'll eat my [burnt] pizza and wonder why i'm so darn afraid of horses, it ain't funny. xo, monica

Charlie McGee said...

HI, I ENJOYED READING YOUR 7 FACTS. I TURNED THE BIG "50" BACK IN NOVEMBER. IT WASN'T SO BAD, AND I REALLY DON'T FEEL A DAY OVER 60. LOL. AND I HAD A PONY WHEN I WAS YOUNG, AND SHE LIKED TO RUN AND STOP WITHOUT WARNING. WHEN SHE WOULD DO THIS I WOULD DECIDE TO FLY OVER HER HEAD AND LAND ON THE HARD GROUND. OH THE THRILLS OF LIFE.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
BELIEVING,
CHARLIE