• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Make a Moo or two & Paper weaving

I came across this site: http://makeamooortwo.wordpress.com/
A Moo is a little card with the size of 2.8 x 7 centimeters or approximately 1.1 x 2.8 inches. Based on the weekly theme you choose the materials and techniques you like and go to town. Once you're done you post them on your blog, flickr- or other photo sharing site. Copy the direct link to your post. When leave a comment on the Make a Moo or two theme in which you paste the link to your Moos. Easy.

This weeks theme is TRAVEL so I gave it a whirl. Here they are ...with a moo moo here and a moo moo there, here a moo there a moo...see they travel a lot!





Paper weaving is up on one of our swap boards so I decide to try it out before signing up. I used on of my backgrounds I created with alcohol inks and a decorative paper. I'm not sure if this is my thing. I thought it needed something more so I added a finishing touch with an Asian girls in the center. Here it is:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. love the circles.

Anonymous said...

Your moos are absolutely gorgeous and so very stylish! Thanks for joining in. Hope to see you on the next theme!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wonderful moos. Love the ribbon at the bottom, too!

Carol said...

Thanks for telling us what moos are, I love your paper weaving project.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous images for your Moos.

Femmy said...

Great moo's!!!!

charlie said...

yay moos! I must resist making them... have enough on my plate... grr!

-Angela
funkycatstudio.com

Charlie McGee said...

Hi, You have been tagged.
I still don't know that many people in blog land, but I loved the comment that you made about Myles, and so I picked you.
here are the rules.
Here�s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Thanks,
Charlie

Gillian .... said...

Great idea for these Moo's!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am visiting your wonderful blog referred by Charlie's tag!

Great work!

Gabriela

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Moo cards... and also your paper weaving looks beautiful.

Kaz said...

gorgeous moos, love them.

Angelina said...

Great Moo's!!