• I love to share my art and appreciate your stopping in. All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © little birdie studio. The creations here are for inspiration only. Please use my designs and ideas for your personal use only. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Credit card background creation



This credit card background was created using acrylic paints. I used gold, venetian gold, leaf green and true orange. I over stamped using A muse Artstamp - Floral Vines with colorbox chalk inpad in burnt sienna. The gold paint doesn't show clearly in the photo but it gives it a great look. Messy and fun! I signed up for a backgrounds swap and will use them for that.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Love the colors in this background. I think I overworked mine, too much overlapping. This is gorgeous, good job you!

Unknown said...

I love laying down thick layers of paint using a credit card. How fun.
Karla

You're invited!!!!

What: A Blog Party

Where: http://daydreamstudios.blogspot.com/2008/02/welcome-to-my-humble-blog.html

When: Now thru next Tuesday

Why: Becuase I made it to 100 posts (wasn't sure I'd make it past 3)

Time: My blog never sleeps, so come when you can.

Who: You of course, bring a friend too.

P.S.: I have a present to give away!

Trish Bee said...

BEAUTIFUL! They would also make great little beauties backgrounds too for the leafy swap!!

creditcardrays said...

Beautiful thoughts and content

Nancy said...

Nice to see this contect and love to see so many times...